Sunday, November 24, 2013

This makes me so happy. :) 6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! Sounds like my kind of breakfast!!

Quinoa spinach mac and cheese
Quinoa spinach mac and cheese
Click here to download
Easy Cinnabon Donuts #donuts #recipe
Easy Cinnabon Donuts #donuts #recipe
Click here to download
This makes me so happy. :) 6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! Sounds like my kind of breakfast!!
This makes me so happy. :) 6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! Sounds like my kind of breakfast!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment