Monday, November 18, 2013

Garlic-Lime Chicken - This is one of my favorite chicken recipes! All the ingredients you probably already have, and it takes no time at all and barely any effort. I like it as part of my dinner with veggies and a pasta side or I make extra to cut up and put in a salad for lunch. It’s seriously amazing!

Emeril's Rigatoni with Broccoli and Sausage
Emeril's Rigatoni with Broccoli and Sausage
Click here to download
Lighter Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Lighter Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Click here to download
Garlic-Lime Chicken - This is one of my favorite chicken recipes! All the ingredients you probably already have, and it takes no time at all and barely any effort. I like it as part of my dinner with veggies and a pasta side or I make extra to cut up and put in a salad for lunch. It’s seriously amazing!
Garlic-Lime Chicken - This is one of my favorite chicken recipes! All the ingredients you probably already have, and it takes no time at all and barely any effort. I like it as part of my dinner with veggies and a pasta side or I make extra to cut up and put in a salad for lunch. It’s seriously amazing!
Click here to download
Cooking Recipes: Homemade Coconut Lemon Twinkies
Cooking Recipes: Homemade Coconut Lemon Twinkies
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment