Monday, November 18, 2013

6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! This solves my Homer Simpson love for donuts!!! ????

Chipotle Black Bean #organic health #better health solutions #healthy eating #health care
Chipotle Black Bean #organic health #better health solutions #healthy eating #health care
Click here to download
6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! This solves my Homer Simpson love for donuts!!! ????
6 D.I.Y. Healthy Donuts. No frying needed, these guys are baked & have healthy substitutions! Interesting... The chocolate ones have more protein than carbs! This solves my Homer Simpson love for donuts!!! ????
Click here to download
Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole recipe
Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole recipe
Click here to download
Healthy dinner meal ideas
Healthy dinner meal ideas
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment